Please wait for your upload to complete.
This should only take a moment, but larger files can take some time, we appreciate your patience.
When this window closes, you're ready to submit!
Cube picture race
You are in a race to see who can have the most photographs taken of their cube. The rules are simple:
- Each photo must have a different person holding your cube.
- The cube number must be visible in the photo.
- Each photo earns 1 point.
- Photos with the Art Institute visible in the background earn 2 points.
- Photos taken in the Art Institute galleries earn 4 points, so bring friends.
The contest ends at 11:59 p.m. on January 31, 2010. Send your photos to . The person(s) with the most points wins a pair of free admission passes to the Art Institute valid through December 31, 2010. For official rules please visit our Terms and Conditions page. Your contribution may appear in a special display at the Art Institute.